Sun, Oct 22|
Intro to Home Cultivation
Discover the Wonderful World of Mushroom Cultivation Right from Your Home
Time & Location
Oct 22, 6:00 PM
Pittsburgh, 201 N Braddock Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15208, USA
About the event
What you will Learn!:
- Mushroom Biology: Gain a foundational understanding of the life cycle of fungi and the basics of mycology.
- Creating a Still Air Box: Learn how to set up and maintain a still air box, an essential tool for mushroom cultivation, which you get to take home!
- Liquid Culture Technique: Discover the liquid culture technique's intricacies as we delve into inoculation techniques, mycelium growth, and more.
- Substrate Preparation: Understand the science behind selecting and preparing the right substrate for your mushroom cultivation.
- Growing and Harvesting: Master the art of growing mushrooms from spores to harvest, understanding essential factors like humidity, light, and temperature.
- Troubleshooting: Get tips and advice on how to deal with common problems that you might encounter in home mushroom cultivation.
Materials Included: Still Air Box, Gloves, All-in-One Grow Kit, Mister and Liquid Culture
Materials + Class
Includes all materials to start your own mycology adventure at home!$55.00